What is the working title of your book?
Where did the idea come from for the book?
What genre does your book fall under?
Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
- I don’t know any child actors, but it would have to be someone who looks a bit like “the little Dutch boy” for Matthew – blond tousled hair and blue eyes. Also someone who could age successfully in the movie. We might need two kids for when Matthew is very young and later when he’s older - “double digits.”
- For Mea, she looks like my daughter, so a girl with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes – with an impish grin and mischief in her eyes. She could be about four, five, or six.
- For Markie and Mickey, two little guys with brown hair and eyes, identical twins.
- Magical Matthew is being published by Guardian Angel Publishing as an October 2012 Release.
- Magical Mea may come out in 2013.
- Magical M and M will be finished soon.
Who or What inspired you to write this book?
What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
They will post on October 30th.